From November 6 to 8, the 22th International Central Asian Exhibition was held at the Atakent exhibition complex, where technological equipment and food industry products were presented.
Within the framework of this exhibition, the Club of Technologists was held in an interesting modern format.
The Club of Technologists was opened by the head of the Department of Plant Product Processing of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan G.Bizhigitova, director of the FoodExpoKazakh stanexhibition, Iteca LLP A. Aproksimova, project manager of the Business Council of Bakers and Confectioners (BSPiK) Besedin P.A., leading technologist of bakery production Kalieva N.M.
The following issues were discussed:
– Industry issues. Possible solutions;
– Innovative solutions in the baking and confectionery industry;
– Export, certification of export products and others.
The speakers were:
– Doctor of Medical Sciences, SinyavskyYu.A., Vice-President of the Kazakh Academy of Nutrition;
– leading specialist of Nutrits LLP Krasnova I.V.;
– Doctor of Technical Sciences Shansharova D.A., Almaty Technological University.
It was noted that for more than five years, from the first International Forum of Bread Products with exhibition organizers and the company Business Council of Bakers and Confectioners (BSPiK), there has been a wonderful fruitful cooperation, including the active participation of students, scientists of our university in all exhibitions, participation as speakers, organizers of exhibitions of products and developments of scientists of ATU. Our university already has an excellent volunteer group of students, which has professional and organizational skills.
The university leadership provided a platform for the Training Center for BSPiK, where students, undergraduates study at master classes, seminars, get to know and use new ingredients for flour products that have appeared on the Kazakhstan market. We are very pleased that such events help our students, undergraduates to take their first steps in business.
Almaty Technological University was awarded the honorary “Pennant for contribution to the exhibition FoodExpo Qazaqstan” for excellent performance.
The organizers of the exhibition noted the high professional and organizational level of the teaching staff and students of the Almaty Technological University who participated in the exhibition:
– Vice Rector on educational and methodical work, Professor L.K. Baybolova;
– Dean of the FPP, Professor G.N. Zhaksylykova;
– Head. Department, Doctor of Technical Sciences Zhienbaeva S.T .;
– Doctor of Technical Sciences Shansharova D.A.;
– PhD DoctorBatyrbaeva N.B.;
– Students gr. TX-16-11 – Zhaksylykova Akerke, Omarova Zhanna, Almatova Anel, Ataeva Amina, Oshakbay Zhibek, Isabek Hafiza, Doneshbekova Nazgul, Orazbay Aisulu, Shakhiev Zamira, Toktarova Aygerim;
– Students gr. TX-15-2 (Amangeldy Asem, Sheptunova Elizaveta, Zhalel Alsu, Aidosova Aruzhan).
We believe in further fruitful cooperation and active participation of students, undergraduates, PhD doctoral students, scientists of our university in all large-scale events!